Monday, November 12, 2012

{Weekend Update}...An Update!

Happy Monday, all! You may have noticed a few changes. Some big ones, actually! After a lot of consideration, I changed the blog. My life has been changing like crazy over the past few months, and it was about time my blog reflected those changes. At a point, I had to pick up and move on. In a large part, that meant making the blog something new.

Today we're starting a fresh. And let me tell ya, it feels good. The content will be pretty much the same. You may have noticed posts being few and far between, which was a result of much contemplating over what to do with the blog. Now that everything is settled, posts should be pretty frequent again. Thanks for your support and readership through all the changes!

 Remember! You can still find me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram!

1 comment:

I'm all about conversation over here, so what's on your mind?