Thursday, March 14, 2013

Away A While


I must apologize for the long time between posts this week! My only excuse is that Spring Break is approaching and my motivation level is dwindling. Also, since the Conclave named a new Pope on Wednesday night in Rome (mid afternoon my time), I scrambled to edit my already-finished article! It was originally scheduled to come out before the Conclave, but due to some back up, we waited. Well just as I was about to send it off, a new pope was named! So I felt very news-y as I rushed to change my article and get it live as soon as possible.

What an adrenaline rush! I felt so professional! Such breaking news. It reminded my why I love my job.

Anyway, I'm dropping in to say I'll be better about posts now after a whirlwind few days!

Photo via @sarahcarlsonetc Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all about conversation over here, so what's on your mind?