Monday, November 26, 2012

{Weekend Update}...A Tease


Do you ever feel like Thanksgiving break is kind of a tease? It's just long enough that you feel really decadent being away from school more than a weekend, but just short enough that you don't get to do everything you wanted (including backed up work). The weather is cold, but it's not yet winter. You think you're full and then the pie comes out. Although definitely to quick, my Thanksgiving break was wonderful. I so enjoyed spending time with my family, eating too much, sleeping in (a little), and working Black Friday (not sleeping), and unwinding.

I have a lot to be thankful for; I hope you realize that too. I'm trying to get mountains of work done before the end of semester. . . it can't come soon enough! Also, who got snow this weekend? We did and it was beautiful. Christmas season has begun!

Photo via

1 comment:

  1. It IS a tease! And I got sick over the short break, so it was just a little sad, haha. But it still was amazing to see family! Beautiful photo, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

I'm all about conversation over here, so what's on your mind?