Monday, April 15, 2013

{Weekend Update}...A Tasty Spring

 Alright, it's not necessarily spring, because we still have (sigh) snow. However, with intermitent rains, we have our fingers crossed that the heavy showers will wash away all this winter and spring will blow in. After all, we have a wedding this coming Saturday! Because it's so gloomy, I've been in the eating mood. Seriously. I baked a wonderful loaf of No-Knead Bread, finished off my spring candies, and planed all my spring and summer meals!

I also tried my favorite childhood cookies, Oatmeal Scotchies with some coffee to combat the blustery weather.

I hope you stayed warm and relaxed a little this weekend. Here's to hoping for sunnier weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all about conversation over here, so what's on your mind?