Thursday, May 2, 2013

SoulPancake


Do you need your faith in humanity restored? Working as a reporter in investigative journalism, I have dealt with a lot of heavy things, from human rights violations to straight up lying for personal gain. There are so many moments today, in a world where news (and bad news at that) seems to be everywhere, and we simply can not get away for a bit.

Well, here's some good news: You can!

I always joked about starting a newspaper that only featured good news to counteract all the disheartening stories we hear. SoulPancake, with Rainn Wilson from The Office, has done it! And not only is there good news, there's good conversation! Finally, social media is actually being used to say something. I've been somewhat disappointed with how Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and even blogs have become platforms for shouting ideas, and nothing else. I got into social media, because I wanted conversations, thought-provoking interactions with people from everywhere. 

Check out SoulPancake for a dose of heart-warming, faith-in-humanity-affirming conversations. You'll day will get brighter, I promise! 

P.S. one of their most recent, intriguing conversations: What has more meaning? Questions or answers?

Photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all about conversation over here, so what's on your mind?