Thursday, May 2, 2013

What to Do When You Have Nothing to Do


The end of semester is quickly approaching, and to my surprise, I'm not extraordinarily busy! Thanks to planning ahead, and an exam-light (but paper-heavy) major, I have the pleasure of a somewhat flexible schedule! After feeling better from being sick, I was so invigorated I finished things for the week! (Yay, me!) But now I'm feeling–gasp–a bit bored. So. What do you do when your have nothing on the docket (and nothing in your pockets)?

I like to...

take a nap. Surprise.

cook a favorite meal.

create new playlists for future jam sessions.

clean my desktop and folders. (Weird, but so satisfying!)

watch an episode or two of my favorite show. (I try not to binge-watch TV, which is a new thing, apparently.)

journal.

read poems, learn new words, browse the "newly released" section of ads.

mindlessly lift small weights to feel semi-productive.

actively day-dream.

Photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all about conversation over here, so what's on your mind?