Monday, May 6, 2013

{Spring Threads}...Light Whites

Will you wear white this spring? It's one of my favorite colors to wear when it's warm outside. It looks great with a tan, but I secretly love white with pale skin. It looks so angelic, don't you think? Here are some beautifully crisp white for this spring. 

P.S. We are still wearing sweaters and jeans in Minnesota, so it may be a while until I can wear my favorite white tank top. 


A beautiful white bowl that would look gorgeous with blackberries. 

A string of pearls that is opera-worthy (but would look great with a chambray).

Snake skin belts for the adventurous. 

Doesn't this bracelet remind of you rock candy

I'm totally into the white nails fad. 

Lucite white sunnies. I can imagine wearing these on the beach while enjoying fresh lavender ice cream.

Studs that have a nice variety for many occasions.

White flats for a day of picnicking and farmers markets. 

Have an all white party (with brightly colored balloons) using these plates!

Isn't there something so appealing about white stilletos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all about conversation over here, so what's on your mind?