Monday, May 13, 2013

{Weekend Update}...Final(s)ly!

A summery treat to get me through studying. 

Despite some weird, but gorgeous weather this weekend, I spent a significant amount of time indoors as I studied for my finals. Luckily, as an English major, I don't take many sitting exams.
(These days I have lots of papers to write and edit.) I'm also working on my last article for my semester internship with The International. Let me tell you, I'm really sad to say goodbye to such an awesome experience. I never thought as a sophomore I'd get to work on such exciting projects! I'm also in the process of packing up all of my belongings, which is exciting, but our apartment is looking really bare and has gotten very echoey. Only a few more glorious days left in Minneapolis for the school year! Wishing you luck on finals, graduation, or simply a wonderful week ahead!

P.S. Yesterday was Mother's Day. I couldn't spend it with my Mom, but I gave her a call to tell her how much I love her. I think we can all agree: moms are great.

Photo via @sarahcarlsonetc Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all about conversation over here, so what's on your mind?