Friday, July 19, 2013

Upcoming Hiatus


Tomorrow, we will be leaving for Chicago to enjoy the Legends of Summer concert at Soldier Field! I am hopelessly excited to see Justin Timberlake and Jay Z live, as they are pretty much mythic figures in the music industry right now. (How jammin' are their new songs "Holy Grail" and "Take Back the Night," right?) I nabbed a leak of their set list, which I'm hoping is pretty accurate for Monday night, because it's an out-of-this-world selection of their very best songs! 


During our vacation, I will not be posting as regularly, but you can stay updated with all things Chicago via my Twitter and Instagram (@sarahcarlsonetc) accounts! Enjoy this beautiful weekend! 

Photos by Abby from our last trip to Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all about conversation over here, so what's on your mind?