Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Signing Off

At noon today my vacation begins, and I couldn't be more ready for it! It's been a crazy few weeks, but extremely rewarding. I've been so lucky to see wonderful friends, try new things, and see my efforts pay off. But now I'm heading home to spend a relaxing few days with my family. I have to work for Black Friday (yikes!), but that just gives me a reason to drink obscene amount of coffee. What am I looking forward to? Spending the whole day eating sweets, drinking coffee and reading (preferably in a room like this)! I'm picking up some books today, possibly from this list. . . any suggestions? 

Have a cozy holiday with your family and friends! 

P.S Maybe I'll journal over break. 

Photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all about conversation over here, so what's on your mind?