Monday, April 29, 2013

{Weekend Update}...Spring Jam

Essentials: meds, water, lozenges, and rose salve for they dry, dry nose.

This weekend my campus hosted its annual Spring Jam, which is a great way to kick off the finally beautiful weather, as well as encourage the hyper-un-productivity of the last three weeks of school. I was really excited to go this year, with a chill headliner, and a great outdoor movie, but...I caught a bug!

I took a three hour nap on Friday afternoon, then proceeded to go to bed that night at about 7:30, and slept for fourteen hours straight, despite the drunk singing, sirens, and squealing tires outside my open window. Needless to say, I was pretty sick. Despite feeling a little less fabulous than normal, Abby and my roommate still coaxed me outside for iced coffee and reading in the sun on Saturday, and then a quick walk for burritos, chips, and guac on Sunday to really get in the summer spirit.

With just some sleep, tissues, and sunshine, I'm already starting to feel better!

Photo via @sarahcarlsonetc

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all about conversation over here, so what's on your mind?