Monday, May 20, 2013

{Weekend Update}...Settling In


After a whirlwind week of finals, packing, and moving, I took this weekend to enjoy the very beginnings of summer vacation. We started off with a dinner and movie, followed by a bonfire with family and friends. It was incredible weather, and we chatted for hours about our favorite parts of Star Trek (Chris Pine's eyebrows), past vacation stories, and our recent move to a new church. And on the day of rest we stopped for lunch and frozen yogurt (I know it's kind of a fad, but I'm obsessed!) before picking up all our flowers for planting! Glorious sunshine, a heavy rainfall, and friends and family was a pretty great way to start summer.

When you come home, what is the first thing you want to do? I crave s'mores and bonfires, and afternoon patio reading. 

Photo via @classickitsch Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all about conversation over here, so what's on your mind?